We offer a multitude of information to help you make a decision, let us know if you can’t find what your looking for.
There are a multitude of benefits to justify a Document Management System. Click here to see which ones resonate most with you.
Technology has made scanning paper documents easier these days. There are serious limitations to consider if planning to only scan to a PC or server, rather than an actual database.
Looking for a more technical explanation of what a Document Management System is?
As a document management and a content management system continues to become more popular, they have become a must have in some fields especially those in very litigious environments.
Check out this easy to understand illustration of how a Document Management System works.
Copyright © 2013 Imminent Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. Usage of this site constitutes acceptance of our. Vestibulum | Sed vulputate
Fast track basics of what, why, how, and who.
Since 1994, our customers (including the Department of Defense with thousands of users) have enjoyed the simplicity and affordability IMS offers. You, too, can experience this simple-to-use database and our top notch support.
Your clients demand confidentiality, professionalism, accuracy, and a quick response to inquiries. Accounting firms charge for billable time, copies, prints, and more. These issues can be a challenge when paper continues to grow, and access to information becomes more difficult, especially when off-site storage facilities are needed.
IMS offers many advantages that can give your firm an upper hand with your competition. The only problem is, how do you make money when your billable time is seconds rather than minutes.
- Eliminate typical offsite storage facilities
- Retention could be up to 10 years or longer
- Improve productivity and workplace efficiency
- Deliver more efficient, professional, and timely service to clients
- Greatly reduce time accessing, indexing, and distributing documents
- Integrate with current software applications and potentially automate many processes
- Tracking and auditing of email/paper documents/electronic files with IMS will help you abide by strict documentation rules enforced by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002